Update March 3, 2016
- Clipboard feature enhancement - support for Console Redirect Windows systems (copy from local / paste to remote)
- Content management enhancement - org support for event content pages
Update February 18, 2016
- LabChat enhancement: chat may be enabled at the portal org level so that events in Org A may have chat enabled and events in Org B will not have chat.
- Technical Support enhancement: attach a screenshot and email cc.
Update January 28, 2016
Calendar file download:
Location names update:
Update December, 2015
- Portal performance tuning - training page and event management
- Date selector for reserving self-paced sessions
- Instructor class list - send email to all participants
- Fix: Keyboard losing focus typing in VM (Firefox, HTML5)
- Fix: Instructor typing in students VM while in View-Only Mode (HTML5)
Update October, 2015
- Update to Configure Systems feature - please note new updated docs here Lab Configurations - Configure Systems
Update September, 2015
- Class List: link for instructor to Enter Lab as student (if student is not logged in).
- Manage Events > Create New: Select 'Start now' to begin provisioning immediately.
- Manage Events > Email Event Summary: Select event timezone for email recipient
- Login screen updated
Update August 27, 2015 (Guacamole update)
Improved sound using Firefox (RDP/HTML5)
HTML5/RDP file transfer has changed. See updated documentation here: File Transfer
Update August 11, 2015 - notice to Java Applet users (incl. System Checker)
Update July 23, 2015
- Enhancement to Manage Email Templates: new 'shortcode' option to add [SYSCHECK_LINK] to instructor-led emails
- Enhancement to Manage Events: calendar view
- Enhancement to Manage Events: time zone selector added to the email event summary dialog box
- Fix: Students should only receive an email if the student start time has changed (not advanced instructor start)
Update July 9, 2015
- New Lab Configurations page. Documentation available here: Lab Configurations
Update June 5, 2015
- Substitute first name with a customized training greeting
Update May 21, 2015
- New feature - option to create new roles and customize permissions by role
- New feature - LabView chat
- New feature - customized portal theming by Organization (logo and color scheme)
- New Reports - option to return data in specified timezone
- New 'shortcode' option for Instructor-Led emails: [USER_ROLE]
- Fix deployed for shift key issues
- Instructor Class List - now the Disconnect User link only shows when the user is logged in
- Instructor Lab Overview - student logged in indicator (green icon for logged in)
Update April 16, 2015
Chrome version 42 will not support loading the Java applet. The workaround for Chrome v42 users is to access labs using the HTML5 client instead.
- We have updated our supported browser list here: Web Browsers - Java - Proxies Supported
Syscheck will return a fail message to Chrome v42 users. In addition, we will be taking the extra measure of returning an error message to Chrome v42 users who skip Syscheck and go directly to the Lab Overview page:
Update April 2, 2015
- New Manage Users page. Documentation available here: Manage Users
- New workflows:
- As a Manager, my Org will propagate to users that I create
- As a Mentor, I will only view sessions within my Org
- Rules for Managing Orgs and Groups
- Content Manager/Manager may disable users
- Option to change some labels on Training Schedule page
Update March 26, 2015 (Guacamole update)
New 'shortcode' options for Instructor-Led emails:
- [SCHEDULE] - Schedule contains the lab start/end, classroom start/end, and instructor advance start for instructors.
- [ASSIGNED_USERS] - Assigned users contains the same assigned user information contained within the Event Summary email, including user passwords.
- [LINKS] - Links contains the event links as seen on the training schedule
- Generic monitor icon on the HTML5 browser tabs (replaces Tomcat/Guacamole icons)
Update March 17, 2015
- Updated/enhanced System Access and Machine Commands. System Control Menu items are enabled/disabled based on current state of the system and if VMware Tools is installed on the machine. System controls are accessible from both:
Update March 5, 2015
- New Manage Groups page
- New Manage Organizations page. Documentation available here: Manage Organizations
Update February 26, 2015
- Self-paced materials-only events are enabled. (Instructor-led materials-only events are already available.)
- Content managers can manage media with a new Dropbox integration to Word Press.
Update January 21, 2015 (Guacamole update)
Update January 15, 2015
- New feature: Bulk User Upload - replaces CSV Upload. Documentation available here: Manage Users - Import
- Special characters enabled for user account passwords.
- Two character first/last names enabled for user accounts.
- Option for manager to force user to change password at next login. This feature is available via Edit Users page or via Bulk User Upload. Documentation updated here Manage Users - Create New.
Update December 5, 2014
- Help documentation now available for Manage Events, Manage Classrooms, Manage Templates, Manage Organizations, Manage Email Templates.
Update October 23, 2014
- Option to embed PDF's into course materials (via Wordpress). Browsers that do not support HMTL5 will use Java.
- Use default org when scheduling a new ILT event.
Update October 9, 2014
- New template manager page.
- Option to enable protecting content/material that is created in the portal (via Wordpress).
- Content manager can update template materials.