1. In the browser address bar, enter: chrome://settings/clearBrowserData.
2. Click on "Show Advanced Settings" then click "Clear Browsing Data" under Privacy Section
3. Specify how long you want it for - beginning of time, etc and what ideas you want to be cleared.
4. Lastly Click Clear browsing data.
1.Click on the top right corner the Open Menu icon (3 horizontal Lines)
2. Select History,then select Clear Recent History.
3. From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select Everything or what options you want.
4. Click the down arrow next to Details to pick Browsing & Download History, Cookies and Cache.
5. Click Clear Now.
Internet Explorer :
1. From Tools menu (Gear Wheel) then Safety option in the upper right, click Delete Browsing History.
2. Deselect Preserve Favorites website data
3. Select Temporary Internet Files, Cookies and History
4. Click Delete
1. From Safari menu, select Reset Safari.
2. From the menu, select Clear History, Empty the Cache, Remove all Cookies.
3. Click Reset.
Note: As of Safari 5.1, Remove all website data includes both cookies and cache.
1.Click the "..." from the top right menu then Settings
2.Under Clear Browsing Data click "Choose what to clear"
3.Select what you want to remove. Default is Browsing History, Cookies and Saved Website Data & Cached Files
back to top