You can edit the Learning series configuration by doing the following:
- Login to the portal -> Click Self-Paced -> Learning Series
- From here select which Learning Series configuration you want.
- Now that we're in the specific Learning Series you can select the following tabs at the top menu:
- Learning Series (defaulted page)
Edit a Learning Series:
- Click on the Edit button near the bottom right.
- You may now alter any of the specific areas that you want.
- Fill in the following fields as applicable:
- External ID
- This enables or disables the learning series
- Progress tracking
- Do not track - Students do not have checkboxes beside their course content
- Track progress and allow completion in any template order
- Track progress and require completion in template order
- Allow Unmarking Progress - Students can uncheck progress boxes
- Lab Hours - Duration of time the students have to the lab.
- Access Duration - Amount of days the lab will be accessible.
- Allow Activation by user - Users can input their Learning Series code and have instant access to labs.
- Organization - Select an organization
Edit an access code:
- Click on the Access button on the top menu.
- From here you will see any access codes that you've created. Click on the specific access code you'd like to edit.
- You may now change the following:
- Expiration Date
- Lab Hours
- Once you're done the altercations to your access code you may save it.