In order to receive emails from Hatsize, you must first consent to receive emails. Hatsize will send you an email asking you to opt in.
In order for users to get most emails from Hatsize, their account needs to be consented to receiving emails. You may do the following to Opt-in/out for emails:
If you did not receive an email from Hatsize asking you to opt in (or if you previously opted out and changed your mind and want to opt in now), you can change your email settings as follows:
- Opt in or out from Account Details:
- Edit User Page
- Go to User Management -> Users -> Select user
- From this page you may now select whether or not the user will receive emails.
- EmailsOpt in or out from Emails:
subscribe/unsubscribe button depending on if your account is opted-in or out.
- You will be presented with a
Users who have opted out of emails will still receive Password Reset and Automated Report emails regardless on whether they're opted in or out.
- <Subscribe> / <Unsubscribe> links in footer of emails you receive from Hatsize.